1615 Prospect St, Indianapolis, IN 46203  317.876.9031

Indiana Commercial Espresso Machine & Coffee Equipment Sales & Sales

If your machine isn’t working, you’re not making money!

Located in Indianapolis, Espresso Enterprises is dedicated solely to the sale and repair of commercial espresso machines and coffee equipment.  Our friendly, trained technicians service the entire state of Indiana plus western Ohio, eastern Illinois and northern Kentucky. In addition to getting your inoperative machine working again, we also offer preventative maintenance plans and machine rebuild options to keep your machine working properly.

A certified Indiana Veteran Owned Small Business


Unic Espresso Machines

Our trained technicians sell and work on:

And most other brands and models. . .


We service the entire state of Indiana, western Ohio, northern Kentucky and eastern Illinois.

Espresso Enterprises is the most trusted specialty coffee equipment vendor within 200 miles of Indianapolis, Ind.

When buying the very piece of equipment that makes your business a coffee shop, we understand you have several options, such as the Internet, coffee roasters, and the occasional espresso machine retail store. You might get a “deal” on a piece of equipment, but you won’t get the overall level of service, expertise, and honest advice that we offer to ALL of our customers regardless of whether they purchase new or used equipment.

Espresso Enterprises is the only brick and mortar coffee service company in Indiana that specializes in espresso machines rather than pushing  equipment as a means to sell more coffee.

We sell, service and finance new and used specialty coffee equipment

Espresso Enterprises is an authorized reseller and service facility for over ten commercial espresso machine manufacturers

We have a showroom where you can actually test drive various espresso machines

We provide water softening equipment and ongoing system maintenance

We offer in-house financing for sales over $2000

We buy quality used commercial coffee equipment, including espresso machines, grinders, brewers, and more.



Espresso and Coffee Equipment and Accessories for Sale.

   Shop Now



Service and Repair of Espresso and Coffee Equipment.

   Read More



1615 Prospect Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203

   Map It

Our Blog

2. How Water Transforms Coffee Grinds

It’s another beautiful day in Indy! I hope you’ve enjoyed a great cup of coffee today.  Let’s learn how water transforms coffee grinds into your favorite drink. When heated water comes into contact with freshly ground coffee, the heat breaks the bonds that hold certain flavor and aroma producing molecules to the coffee grinds and […]

Continue Reading

1. All About Water Quality

Good day, I hope you’ve enjoyed a great cup of coffee today.  I’d like to offer a bit of information about the water used to make your favorite drink. Coffee only comprises 5% of your what goes into your cup, with water being the other 95%. Coffee does not transform water into a great drink, […]

Continue Reading